Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: Gay Marriage??

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gay Marriage??

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it's wrong. </div></div>

    Co-sign

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gay Marriage??

    I'm republican. I am actually against gay marriage but outlawing gay marriage isn't going to stop people from being gay, I hate to say. From a religious standpoint, I totally disagree with it.

    Abortion on the other hand IMO shouldn't happen unless there are way extreme circumstances like if it affected someone's life. But this is about gay marriage.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Gay Marriage??

    Okay...what if we took an island (Cuba or Hati would be good, hey Mexico would be even better. One gay for each illegal)- put all the gay married couples there , dropped supplies to them for their life. Let them work from the internet, one generation and they would be done. No contact with children, as far as raising them, or you can't get married. One generation should do each couple. Monitored visits with family(the ones that wanted them).

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gay Marriage??

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Marriage is an institution that has outlasted it's need or usefulness. Who needs the authorities to OK who you love or live with....the whole idea is medeval and outdated. </div></div>

    Couldn't agree more
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #15
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gay Marriage??

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trumpet1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm republican. I am actually against gay marriage but outlawing gay marriage isn't going to stop people from being gay, I hate to say. From a religious standpoint, I totally disagree with it.

    Abortion on the other hand IMO shouldn't happen unless there are way extreme circumstances like if it affected someone's life. But this is about gay marriage. </div></div>

    from a religious standpoint, what if someone who is a homosexual isn't a Christian? should they follow the guidelines set forth by the Bible?
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gay Marriage??

    I meant to say that from a religious standpoint, I don't agree with it but that outlawing it wouldn't stop people from being gay.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gay Marriage??

    this is an open-ended debate. in my opinion, just my opinion, being gay is a sin and therefore, gay marriage should not be tolerated. like i said, that's my opinion. nobody is going to pose a hypothetical example to me that's going to change my mind. i have my beliefs, you have yours. that is probably the greatest thing about living in our republic. we each have the right to believe the way we want. if you think differently than i, it doesn't bother me.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gay Marriage??

    i dont give a [censored] if you want to be a fag.....be a fag........just keep that [censored] behind closed doors so i dont have to see it
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gay Marriage??

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i dont give a [censored] if you want to be a fag.....be a fag........just keep that [censored] behind closed doors so i dont have to see it
    </div></div>Basically my idea. I hate PDA of any kind.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gay Marriage??

    I just think, if gays want to marry it's none of my business so I don't care what they do. If I don't believe in it then I don't have to take part in it. That simple.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •